We're looking for a few reliable freelancers for regular work in the legal niche. We're aiming to build a team of world-class writers, so we're only hiring the best of the best. If that sounds like you, then please keep reading!
A bit about the job:
- Content will range from 500 to 3,000-word pieces, on average probably 1,800
- Research is necessary for every piece of content that we assign
- We'll provide a title and outline of headings for each post, and you'll deliver the final product in WordPress.
- We use Trello to manage the process - you will have an invite to the Trello board where you can claim an assignment and submit for review. Very simple, but we do require you use it
- We'll provide a Getty or Shutterstock login so that you can attach relevant media to the posts
- We always try to pay quick
- Topics will vary, but the most immediate need is in the criminal defense niche
What we're looking for:
- Writing in AP Style in a professional, journalistic tone
- Writing that is fact-checked and error-free every time
- Writers who are willing to commit to 1-4 articles per week, and can hit regular deadlines
- Legal writing experience preferred
- Native English speakers only, please
Why this role?
- Fast payment - You deliver on time, we pay on time
- Regular work - We'll have plenty of work for a long time
- Very few revision requests - You deliver it error-free and to our guidelines, and we're happy campers!