We’re looking for a tech hardware lover to help us build an industry-leading website focused on computer and device adapters, aka "dongles".
The website and our branding are in development and we are using proceeds and expertise from previous online businesses to support this new startup. This is an opportunity to get involved with a brand new startup from the ground floor.
In this role, you will be writing about specific devices and how to connect them with dongles, "best of" lists for specific adapters (think "best MacBook Pro to vga adapter"), and helpful advice for purchasing the right adapter.
You do not have to be a adapter/dongle expert, but an interest and passion to do research, learn more about the subject and translate that knowledge into our blog is 100% necessary.
In addition to an interest in tech hardware, we want to make sure you bring the following:
- Strong experience writing for SEO
- Proven ability to write with a fun and easy-to-read tone/voice while also being authoritative and trustworthy
- Experience writing for an affiliate website
- Native english-speaker (US/UK/Canada and Australia/NZ residents only)
- Familiar with cloud-based file sharing/creation (i.e. Google Drive, etc.)
- Competitive Rates: 4-6 cents (USD) per word
- 3,000 – 5,000 words per week
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work