Hi - I'm Jason and I own Signature Kitchens. We're a business located in Orlando, FL that focuses on designing high end luxury kitchens, outdoor kitchens and luxury appliances like Subzero, Wolf, Viking, Bosch and others.
We are looking to scale up our content production and will be publishing a lot of new articles and guides in the coming months. In order to make this happen, we’re going to be needing your help in doing research and writing informational articles for all things kitchen.
Your job will consist of the following tasks:
- Researching posts (content, keywords, length)
- Creating an outline
- Uploading to WordPress
- Formatting (using pre-defined post structure)
I will handle the final publishing after review formatting and publishing.
- Excellent native-like control of writing in American English
- Expert researcher, you’re able to dig through the internet in-depth to learn all there is to know about the topic you’re covering
- You need to have at least 2+ years writing experience
- You’ll need to provide samples of your writing, preferably long-form informational content
- High attention to detail and precision
- Able to work well independently
- Great communicator and proactive
- Access to a reliable desktop/laptop computer with stable electricity and high-speed internet. Note: If you don’t have a computer please do not apply, you won’t be able to complete the tasks required from a smartphone/tablet.
Some of the tasks that you will be working on…
- Doing in-depth research on article subjects assigned to you, learning the ins and out of that particular topic from all possible angles and sources, so you’re able to provide exceptional value to readers
- Looking at competitors that have written av similar articles, breaking down what you liked and didn’t like about their content, and how we can make ours even better
- Finding royalty free images and youtube videos to include in the post. We also have an extensive content library that is either from our suppliers or photography of our own work that can be used, much of it is already uploaded to wordpress.
- Writing the web’s very best long-form, in-depth articles about each topic assigned to you, making sure that we provide an exceptional amount of value, unmatched by any other competitor
You are the ideal candidate if…
- You are highly organized, structured and detail-oriented
- You are ambitious, self-disciplined, and prefer to be measured by results, not hours clocked
- You enjoy working online and want to learn more about what goes into running websites and digital companies.
- You have been writing content for years and have mastered the skills needed to produce world-class long-form informational content.
- You are an excellent internet researcher and are not afraid to dig through research papers, websites, videos, and all kinds of information you are able to find online to learn more about the topic you’re going to write about.
Please note a very important detail when sending in your application: in the first question of the application "Do you have any questions about the job description?" you must answer with a single word "Hestan". This is the only acceptable answer in this field. Candidates that fail to answer with "Hestan" on this question will have their applications rejected. This is to ensure you are paying attention and to filter out candidates who can't be bothered to even read job descriptions before applying.
You'll of course have plenty of chances of asking questions on anything you may be wondering before we start.
Interested? Here is what to do next…
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:
1. Copy and visit the following link in a new tab on your device: https://forms.gle/JzyaL36FgN2hnqMi7
2. Fill out the form and submit
3. If you have any questions before applying, please don't hesitate to reach out by sending an email to [email protected]
4. We expect to get several applicants and sadly we won't be able to contact everyone. But if you sound like the person we're looking for, we'll let you know within 14 days so we can set up an interview over Zoom.
Hope to talk to you soon.
Thank you for your applying. Let's do this!