Digital Triggers is a fast-growing brand that aims to challenge how education is provided in the digital world. We go against a herd of informational products that sell bullshit instead of real value. Our digital products are all tested and proven before they go to market, and they are super easy to execute. We achieve that by providing entrepreneurs with outstanding software and teaching them how to implement great processes into their business. Check out this video to learn more about how we work and what’s in for you.
Now that you know a bit about us, let me present you this job opportunity: As the Kickass Writer you will be working full-time championing the following responsibilities:
- Review the old content and other resources created by Joe, studying his tone of voice, values and core philosophies so that you can replicate all that in your own writing.
- Interview Joe weekly to learn more about his tone of voice and come up with new topics for your content.
- Conduct in depth-research that will help you create high-quality long-form articles (2500-3000 words.)
- Write articles for top publications like Forbes, Inc, The Huffington Post etc (600-1000 words.)
- Write copy for emails, landing pages, BIOs, and other similar things.
This is a position that requires constant communication. Because of that, you must work US hours.
If you’re saying YES to everything you have read so far, then this is the opportunity for you!
To be considered, please submit your proposal and fill out this application form:
PS - To make sure that you are actually paying attention to everything we wrote here, write DRAGON FRUIT in the first question of our application form.