About DistantJob’s Blog
Here’s our mission: to make top international IT talent accessible to any business, anywhere.
Our company delivers people that work from home but communicate and produce as if they were in the office.
Our blog and social media is different from most publications focused on remote work, then, because it takes the perspective of businesses and employers, not the people doing the remote work.
We’re all about explaining the advantages of hiring remote employees, how to best interview, hire, manage and communicate with them.
Join us in the Remote Revolution.
Who We Need:
You’re a nerdy researcher that loves wandering around the web, collecting and collating facts and data about subjects that strike your fancy. You then weave them together into a cohesive and compelling narrative, ready to be brought to life by an artist as an infographic.
You take a genuine interest in learning more about the topics assigned to you, and write as much for yourself as you do for the people that will be consuming your work.
- Previous experience researching and planning infographics
- Please provide 1-2 examples, both of the script you sent to artist, and the final result.
- If you have designer / artist skills yourself, that is a plus.
- Upper Intermediate/Advanced level of English
- Be contactable daily during a time period that we agree on
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing With Us:
- Researching topics determined by us, then crafting a report fill with data goodness
- Bonus points (and extra work!) if you come up with your own topics related to our niche, and we approve them.
- Crafting a script to be followed by our artist to design an infographic
- Again, if you can do it yourself and with quality matching our artists, that’s a bonus point.
- Communicating with us regularly (back and forth feedback) via teleconference
- Email is not a replacement, you must have a mic, and ideally, a camera.
What’s In It For You:
- Munnies! Please send us your rate per infographic script (and design if applicable).
- We’re pretty fun people.
Just to make sure you read everything to the end…
If you want your application to be considered, make sure it includes:
- 1 - 2 samples of infographic scripts and the final product
- Your rate per infographic script (and design if applicable)
- What’s your favorite comic book character, and why.