Are you an experienced writer in the parenting, baby care / infant development space?
We’re looking for specialist writers to create high quality, researched-backed, SEO optimized content for us at BrightestBeginning.com.
Our focus at Brightest Beginning is to provide evidence based information and guidance for new parents. You’ll be covering topics such as:
- Newborn development
- Infant sleep
- Infant play
- Baby and infant toys
- Pre-natal and post-natal health and exercise
- Speech and language development
- Child behavior
What will you do as a writer for us?
We run a YouTube channel (Emma Hubbard - Pediatric Occupational Therapist), where we create weekly videos on the topics mentioned above.
Your role will be write weekly SEO optimized articles based on the content in the videos on our channel.
- Performing keyword research and selecting relevant keywords to optimize for based on a given video
- Analyze the competitive landscape of SERPs for said keyword(s)
- Planning and outlining content
- Writing an article based on the information and research included in the video, while adding additional content and relevant supporting research to the article where required. This is about using the video content as the basis for the article, and building a great article around it, not simply turning a transcript into a blog post.
- Writing best in class content
Here’s what we offer:
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from anywhere (100% remote)
- $0.10 per word starting rate, with the opportunity to increase that rate based on the quality of your work and experience
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Preference will be given to health professionals (particularly Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists), though this is not required
- Proven experience writing in-depth articles on the topics mentioned above
- Proven track record of writing content that is SEO optimised and ranks highly in search
- Highly proficient at researching topics online and filtering reliable, scientific sources from anecdotal / unreliable sources
- Great at writing in a way that is easy to understand and consume
- A+ writing skills
Our team works Australian (Sydney) business hours. There needs to be at least some overlap of our time zones to allow for feedback and regular communication.
To apply, please fill out the application form here: https://forms.gle/pSWTEjcqzQifAcEB6