We are searching for that perfect someone who has a garage full of highly organized tools and has a special affinity for pressure washers.
If you want to get paid to use, test and write about pressure washers, keep reading!
This is a writing role that will also require some demo and video creation skills. You must be in the US and be able to get pressure washers sent directly to your home to use and test.
You are a perfect fit for the role if:
- If you know the difference between a heavy-duty pressure washer and a light-duty one (and can tell us what they are used for) you could be the right person for this job!
- You have working knowledge of pressure washers and tools
- You have a friendly, warm personality and love helping people make buying decisions
- You can confidently talk about pressure washer parts, features in an article and on video
What we are looking for:
- Someone willing to share their insider tips for finding the best tools regardless of budget
- Someone with experience creating written and/or video content.
- Must be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise before hire (real-life expertise counts!)
- Previous experience writing about this topic preferred (offline or online)
- Someone who is willing to put in the extra mile to build their own personal online authority (we give full attribution to our niche subject matter experts)
- Anyone with some video experience (even if it’s on your personal Tik Tok channel)
Compensation will include:
- Rate per article written (if entirely written)
- May also include creating video content and short-form video reviews, tips and demos from you
This is an external role outside of Venture 4th Media. You’ll be working directly with another publisher. This is a part-time writing role.
- You’ll get new power washers to test every month that you get to keep
- You can set your own hours monthly
- You get fully attributed as an expert
How to Apply
Make sure to tell us why you love tools, keeping your garage clean and share any experience you have with power washers!
Please send examples of your writing and video.
Please ALSO include your competitive rate per 2000-word article (on average). You can also include a rate per word if that's easier.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!