Are you a talented writer with a genuine interest in and experience with home related topics? If so, you could be just the sort of person we are looking for to join our exciting team at HeatingForce.co.uk, a fast growing consumer and small business advice site providing information and reviews in the heating industry.
We are currently seeking new team members to write in-depth features and how-to guides covering things like solar panels/energy, insulation (windows), heating, or plumbing, tutorials for best tools, etc.
- Previous online blogging or writing experience.
- You must be able to write a minimum of 2 posts per week.
- Produce well-researched content that covers topics comprehensively and engages our audience (there is no set length for posts or content and word count could be anything from 500 words to 3,000+).
- Be able to explain complex ideas or technical information in language the average person can understand. Also, when appropriate, be able to take interested readers on a “deep dive” of relevant concepts.
- A genuine interest and good level of knowledge in your chosen topic(s).
- Interact with readers via comments
- An excellent command of the English language.
Please send links to three samples of your published work and a cover letter about why you would be a good fit for this role. If you don’t have any published articles or posts but still feel you are particularly well-suited, please link to a Google Doc with an example of your writing. When applying, please include your desired rate per word.
No agencies, please.