- A genuine history buff
- Fascinated by viking culture
- A native English blogger/writer
Then we have a great opportunity for you to join an established online publishing company specialising in Nordic lifestyle and Norse culture.
The work will start off with one project per week, but will increase to two per week after a successful trial period.
This project could be rewriting an existing article (improving the text and lengthening it where appropriate) or writing new articles from scratch. You will be provided with a brief for all new articles, but will be expected to do your own research in addition.
The blogger will also be expected to publish the article to "draft" status including correct formatting within WordPress. A style guide will be provided.
All communication takes places via Trello.
- A genuine interest in history that you must be able to demonstrate
- An interest in viking culture
- Native English ability
- The ability to write error-free in British English
- WordPress experience preferred
How to apply:
Send us a note answering the following questions:
- Why are you the best person for this role?
- What is your blogging experience?
- Do you have any links to published, relevant work?
- What is the capital of Norway?
- How much you expect for editing an existing article, and writing a new article from scratch. Assuming 1,500 words for each.