About The Role
We're looking to add 1-2 writers to produce 3-5 pieces of content per week on an ongoing basis related to home warranty content. We're making a big effort to only hire writers with home warranty experience, so if you have experience with home warranties we'll make it work!
About Three Ships
Three Ships partners with brands to expand their digital channels and add incremental customers. Our approach to digital marketing is supported by years of success in creating performance-driven content, media investment management, and conversion rate optimization. We love digital marketing and helping consumers make better buying decisions.
What We're Looking For
We're looking to hire 1-2 writers who can contribute a minimum of 3-4 articles @ 1000-2000 word per post per week (so about 8,000 words per week) about home warranty topics.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is working/worked directly with home warranties or within real estate
- Is familiar with the home warranty industry, services, and top providers
- Understands home warranties and can educate most people about them
- Can be flexible and adjust to the needs of the business quickly
- Can handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly
- Is tech savvy (i.e., understands Google docs, wordpress, etc)
- Is familiar with affiliate marketing
Budget ranges from .03/word up to .10/word depending on experience of the writer.
Average article length will be 1,200 words with some 2,000 word articles and the occasional 4,000 word in-depth guide.
Do You Need To Have Experience With Home Warranties?
Yes, it is required that you have experience with home warranties.
We have a high editorial standard to ensure the content produced meets and exceeds the expectations of our readers through "actionable insights" our readers can take away as value for consuming our content.
How To Apply?
Please submit your application within the following Google form:
I move fast in our process and am motivated to fill this position quickly.
Please include any experience you feel would be relevant for your application.