Our company owns and operates several content sites and we are looking to expand our portfolio with a new site that caters to high end boating enthusiasts.
Ideal writer has time to produce 1 long (3500 - 5000 w) and 1 short (1500 - 2000 w) article per week and has:
- Strong grasp of the English language
- Great conversational writing style
- Some level of experience in the sailing / yachting / boat building world
- Ability to thoroughly research a topic and identify factors which a reader should be aware of
- Ability to teach the reader to make decisions based on information presented in this article
- Capacity to handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly
- Enough pertinent knowledge and ability to get it right on 1st or 2nd draft
About the Audience
Our site plan is to market to two specific groups:
- Group A - Will be your average high end boat owner with a net worth of less than 20 million; probably much less. Group A will come to our site to read about how to become a better boater, for boating resources and just general curiosity about the marine toys Group B might be playing with.
- Group B - Will be a high society type with a net-worth of greater than 20 million. This group will come to our site for our valuable yachting news, information and our highly curated often never reviewed product recommendations.
The first series of articles will have a much stronger focus on Group A
About the Content
A content template will be provided with each article request that will break down the requirements into sections. Sections must follow a our provided writing guidelines often times will need to be researched with sources cited. *We do not like fluff or filler language. Everything included should add value to the article.
Short Article. Request For < 2500 words = $.05/word
Long Article. Request For > 2500 words = $.03/word
*paid upon completion of final draft