We're looking to partner with next-level bloggers and copywriters who understand the value of using content marketing to build trust along the buyer’s journey.
Your content should be well-structured, technically accurate, and research-backed – but most importantly, it should be engaging and full of personality.
About Our Process
We are NOT a content mill; we are a small specialized content marketing agency that focuses on writing the highest quality content for thought-leader based companies.
Each month, we’ll provide you with:
- An outline with organization and structure for the content
- Audio and/or video from client interviews, webinars, or other digital content.
- SEO Keywords
- The client’s writer brief and style guide
We need you to conduct further research on the topics and pull together facts and stats to produce interesting and educational content.
Our clients’ industries range from medical to business coaching to recruiting to SaaS.
- Four (4) blog posts per month, varying in length between 1,000-1,500 words per post.
- Original, high-quality content that conveys our client’s tone and voice.
- SEO-optimized content for one to two long-tail keywords per post – We do NOT keyword stuff and we expect your blog posts to sound natural and engaging.
- Up to two rounds of revisions based on our feedback, if needed.
- Excellent writing, grammar, proofreading, and formatting – you must be a native English speaker.
- Ability to turnaround four blog posts in four business days.
Why Partner With Us?
- Organized, predictable processes. Every step and detail is planned out, so you’re never left guessing what’s next or if the client is happy with your work. When you join, we’ll have writer briefs, style guides, target audience personas and everything you need to be successful.
- Opportunities for more long-term writing projects.
- Competitive compensation. Even though you’ll never have to write an article from scratch, we pay top industry rates so you can focus on writing world-class content (and we pay on-time!)
- Steady monthly work. We don’t take one-off projects and our clients typically stick around for the long-term, which means steady work for you.
- Monthly feedback. If you’re a great writer, you thrive off feedback to improve your writing. We provide regular feedback to help you improve the technical aspects of your writing and better grasp the brand voice of the content you write. We’ll never leave you in the dark.
Interested? We'd Love to Hear From You!
Please fill out this application form, share your portfolio, and tell us a little about yourself.