Are you a committed vegan who has a way with words? Would you get a kick out of sharing your experience and knowledge with other vegans as well as those looking to transition to a more ethical way of living?
Are you a skilled writer who’s happy to research new topics and write beautifully on any subject? While being a plant-based practitioner will obviously help, I won’t judge all you non-vegans out there!
Provided you can submit work that’s well-researched, well-written, and 100% accurate, I’d be delighted to hear from you.
WHO WILL YOU BE WRITING FOR?
The name of the site you’ll be writing for is happyhappyvegan.com Please feel free to take a look around.
Oh, and my name’s David. I’m one of the editors over at HHV and the person you’ll be working with. It’s good to meet you!
WHAT IS HHV ALL ABOUT?
HHV is a handy online resource for anyone interested in the vegan lifestyle. It’s focused on giving readers actionable tips, guides, and resources that will help them improve their wellbeing and make the world a better place to live for all of its inhabitants.
By creating content in a friendly, easy-to-understand style, HHV aims to provide prospective vegans with information that will help them transition to a plant-based diet in a safe and healthy way.
HHV is also committed to existing vegans, too, publishing helpful resources, reviews, and information that will foster a community spirit and continued passion for the vegan lifestyle.
I’m looking for writers who are capable of delivering at least two articles each and every week. There will be opportunities for more work than this, but you will not be required to write more than two articles per week if you do not wish to.
You must, however, be able to commit to at least eight pieces of content EVERY calendar month. From my end, I’ll guarantee this amount of work on an ongoing basis. Sound fair?
I’m really looking for good people with whom I can form a solid one-to-one long-term working relationship.
Agencies need not apply, thank you.
I’m looking for experienced writers who are:
- Looking for regular work on an ongoing basis.
- Native English speakers or individuals who are completely fluent in written English.
- Detail-oriented and full of passion.
- Able to write in a relaxed and entertaining way without sacrificing their authoritative tone. A “friendly expert”, in other words. A dash of wit goes a long way, too.
- Happy to write long-form content (typically 1,000 to 3,000 words, but sometimes longer) without resorting to BS, fluff, or filler.
- Capable of performing in depth research (online only). NOTE: Source links from highly-regarded sites will be required within your work in order to verify your facts for the reader. Equally, attribution will be necessary if citing someone else’s work.
- Willing to adhere to our comprehensive briefs, but also forthright enough to speak their mind if they feel things could be improved.
- Open to constructive criticism and editorial feedback. This is a long-term position, so expect a bit of to and fro in the beginning as we get things right and iron out minor niggles. That said, the briefs I’ll supply will be extremely detailed, so there shouldn’t be too many issues.
- Happy to be paid on a per word basis.
- Willing to accept payment via PayPal or bank transfer. These are the only methods of payment available.
- Reliable and responsive. This should go without saying, but still…
In short, I’m looking for those who love what they do and are willing to work with me to create exceptional content.
TYPES OF CONTENT REQUIRED
The content you will be required to write can largely be split into two categories:
Posts such as: “How To” guides, articles that answer specific questions, in depth list posts on a particular topic, etc.
Reviews and Buying Guides
As one would imagine, these will be either reviews of individual products or lists of the best products in a specific category. Buying guides will commonly form part of the article, but may sometimes be required as standalone pieces.
Don’t worry, I’ll be explicit in my requirements whenever I ask for work :)
HHV is looking to cover all aspects of veganism, not just food, so if you have any expertise in beauty, fashion, fitness, parenting, environmental issues, animal rights, natural remedies, health, etc be sure to let me know when you fill out your application form.
Thanks for sticking with this to the end! I can’t wait to read through your application and, hopefully, start working with you soon.
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill out our application form by either clicking the ‘Apply’ button below or using the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePxuiBWgFh_o6DFrdCRwcqoACIElNxBveiN4TSdkJ6gNpXpw/viewform?usp=sf_link