We are looking for a highly experienced SEO content writer to write extensive list posts, how-to articles and guides for topics pertaining to procrastination, time management, habit formation and more. Our goal is for these articles to rank on the front page of Google searches for specific keywords and generate organic traffic to our website/lead magnets.
Who are we?
We run online courses all about time management, defeating overwhelm, and general lifehacking.
Who we’re looking for?
We are looking for a flexible, highly experienced SEO content writer able to write extensive, captivating articles about a range of topics within the lifestyle design/coaching industry.
You should be prepared to write 2-3 long-form articles (2,500+ words) per month.
You should have extensive knowledge of keyword/SEO content writing. Previous publication in national media is preferred.
Here are examples of the types of articles we are looking for:
- Native English speaker
- 2+ years of SEO content writing
- Previously published in national media [preferred]
- Good understanding of SEO, keywords
- Strong blogging/copywriting skills
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Able to provide samples of past work
- Take initiative and propose potential topics to generate organic traffic to our site
Upon application, you will be given a test assignment with a deadline.
This job is projected to last 4-5 months - if we work well together there is potential for more blogging beyond the aforementioned time frame!
If this job sound like a good fit for you, apply including:
- Your price per word rate
- Exactly 4 sentences describing the time management benefits a reader could glean from the book Deep Work by Cal Newport