There's a new job in the gig economy.
It's perfect for people who love to read, who love the challenge of capturing ideas on the page, and who feel they can inspire other writers to do their best work.
It's called book coaching – and we'll teach you everything you need to know to learn how to do it and build a book-coaching business.
The first step is to join our FREE Business of Book Coaching Summit!
We're teaming up with top experts to bring a week of free programming to writers, editors, MFA grads, English teachers, and librarians interested in learning about book coaching as a side hustle or a full-time job. The Business of Book Coaching Summit will be held January 20-24, 2020.
“Book coaching gives writers editorial feedback, emotional support, project management, and a sense of boundless possibility,” says Jennie Nash, Author Accelerator founder and CEO. “It’s the best way to learn how to write a book, and turns out to be a fantastic job for people who love writers and writing. The Summit is a way for us to show people who want to be book coaches what it’s all about, and to help those already doing the work to level up their business.”
Summit topics will include:
- What is a book coach and why is book coaching suddenly a thing?
- What makes an effective book coach and how can someone get trained?
- What is the best way to attract book-coaching clients?
- How can you make money as a book coach?
Expert lecturers include:
- Jenny Blake, career coach, business strategist, and author of Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One
- Dan Blank, founder of We Grow Media and author of Be the Gateway
- Lisa Cron, story coach and author of Wired for Story and Story Genius
- Jane Friedman, publishing guru and author of The Business of Being a Writer
- Tara McMullin, founder of the What Works podcast and network and small business expert
- Gabriela Pereira, founder of DIYMFA
- Lisa Tener, Stevie Award-winning book writing and publishing coach
- Brooke Warner, founder of She Writes Press and author of the forthcoming Write On, Sisters!
In addition to running Author Accelerator, Jennie Nash is a multiple six-figure book coach with a stellar track record of clients landing five- and six-figure Big 5 book deals, and winning national indie publishing awards. Based on her systems and strategies, Nash has built a book coach training and certification program and has trained more than 50 book coaches.
Do you fantasize about being paid to read books all day? This Summit will give you the tips and tricks to build a successful, sustainable business in the writing world. We hope to see you there!