We're looking for an experienced, top-notch health writer who can craft one 2,000 to 3,500-word article per week that is research-based and engaging. You should be comfortable writing accurate, evidence-based articles on herbal health benefits, mitochondria, detoxification, fulvic acid, parasites, heavy metals, chronic infections, and similar health topics.
We're a fast-paced, fast-growth herbal supplement company that is on a mission to restore hope and health to individuals with autoimmunity, complex chronic illness, or other long-term health challenges. We believe in creating supplements that work and that support the body's natural ability to heal. We manage multiple websites, including Microbe Formulas and Dr. Jay Davidson.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
- Have at least three years of professional writing experience in health and wellness (beyond your own blog) with bylines on established websites or magazine clips
- Have either a college degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field OR a college degree in a health-related discipline (such as biochemistry, physiology, or nutrition) from an accredited college or university
- Be able to simplify complex science and health topics while avoiding unnecessary jargon
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy when interpreting health research and writing about it
- Be a team player, open to receiving and giving feedback
- Have a natural interest and passion for wellness and helping people restore their health
- Be a self-motivated, proactive, self-starter who is always looking to do more
It’s a plus if you also have personal experience with autoimmunity, detoxification, or complex chronic illness.
WHEN YOU JOIN THE TEAM YOU:
- Get to work from home
- Will be part of a growing team on a powerful mission
- Join a movement full of growth and excitement
- Get to write on a consistent basis
THIS ROLE IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You aren't committed to quality research and writing
- Your eyes glaze over when you read research studies
- You aren't interested in natural health topics
- You aren't open to feedback, making edits, and adjusting to our writing style
- You are just trying to make a quick buck
- You are negative or hard to communicate with
- We believe a healthy microbiome is a healthy you.
- We believe each of you has a unique health journey.
- We believe in restoring and supporting the body’s natural detoxification and health processes.
- We believe that with the right tools, you can take control of your health and live the life you want.
If you share these beliefs and meet the job requirements, we'd love to see your application.
On the application, please start your answer to the question, "Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?" by listing your top three favorite hobbies.