Livin3.com is a large health and wellness blog. Established few years ago, the site is growing quickly serving a large audience of health enthusiasts. We focus more on nutrition, healthy lifestyle and keeping things natural, rather than "staying positive and happy" as we use to sometime ago!
We’re looking for writers who want to leave their mark in the world. If you’re passionate about health, love to write, and want to help people live fit, healthy, happy lives, then we want to hear from you.
You must be able to write in-depth content, tutorials, and overall engaging and evergreen content, similar to what you'll find here:
Our goal is to become a high authority blog when it comes to health, diet and healthy living!
What We Are Looking For:
• Writers who can write high-quality, friendly, engaging and helpful content, both for male and female audiences
• Ability to research and check facts from reliable sources
• A high standard of written English and grammar
• Be willing to publish content that’s under your own name
• Be able to write in a conversational tone
• Produce informative posts
• Have personable writing style
• Be great at formatting your own work
- Excellent NATIVE ENGLISH writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- Health and nutrition background such as a dietitian or nutritionist (not necessary but a huge plus)
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- Doing research and providing contextual citations to credible sources to back up statements or "arguments"
- We want each post to be 2,400 – 4,000 words each
Please tell us why you feel you are qualified to write for us and provide any references to your work. ITS A MUST! Attach samples and better yeat provide links to your existing work.
Also, include your rate per word!