We're rebranding an existing site at the beginning of next year and looking for writers who are able to write content in a style similar to what you'd see on Greatist.com or BestSelf.co. A casual, magazine style. Here are some examples of the tone/style we're looking for:
The site will cover topics from mental health, stress management, anxiety, lifestyle and general health/wellness. We'll assign you topics/keywords. Here are some ideas of the type of content we need:
- Why Everyone Should See a Therapist
- 10 Positive Ways to Deal With Stress
- How To Overcome Breakup Stress
- 10 Simple Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety
What we're looking for:
- Well researched content
- Well formatted with lists, subheadings and images where applicable (no huge walls of text).
- Links to other posts on our site
- Data/statistics with links, and linking to relevant authority sites.
- A casual, conversational tone
We are not looking for content agencies or link builders. We're looking for real bloggers and writers who want to write for a branded authority website and grow their portfolio.
You will receive a byline for your articles and links to your social media profiles as well. The current site receives ~50,000 pageviews each month, so you'll have an opportunity to get some exposure as well. We're offering a fixed rate of $60 per article (1200-1500 words each).