We are looking for an obsessive, determined, enthusiastic, copywriter to help us fill out content for our blog on our site sunriverbotanicals.com.
The content will have to be original, engaging, and informative. We don’t want to create fodder for SEO. While we will use the content for SEO, we want to use it to educate and inform our potential customers.
The content you produce will be between 1,500 and 5,000 words per article, with 2 to 4 articles a month.
We want you to have a solid understanding of CBD and its industry. At the very least, have the ability to properly research and understand how CBD affects our consumers. You don’t need to be an expert, but knowing the subject matter you’re writing about will help us both.
Your writing skills must be ridiculously awesome. The goal is to use the content to attract customers and build an audience.
This position will have a huge impact on the growth of our company, so you’ll play a vital role in our success.
Here Are Some Examples Of What We Are Looking For:
What You'll Be Doing
Research, write and edit content based on provided topics and our company, for consumers across the U.S. Your focus will be on health, wellness, science, physical activity and CBD news.
We’ll provide you with subject matter, a basic format and required keywords.
While creativity is a must, you’ll have to write in a traditional paragraph structure. Yes, just like when you were in school.
You’ll need to gather, capture or find graphics for your posts. Through a stock photo account, use screen captures or graphics with a creative commons license.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in copywriting and on page SEO.
- You must have a passion for writing. We are looking for high-quality content, not low-quality posts.
- You’re able to write entertaining, in-depth, and shareable content based on keywords or concepts in the wellness/CBD industry.
- You’ll be amazing at editing and formatting your content for the web.
- You’re organized and love to check things off your to-do list.
- You’ll be able to create or collaborate on a monthly content calendar, and meet deadlines.
- You’re never satisfied with good enough.
- You’re able to keep content personal and engaging.
- Your writing tone is friendly and conversational.
- You can produce two to four pieces of content (1,500 - 5,000 words) per month. (This position may lead to ongoing work.)