At Joy of Android, we believe that the right choice of technology can significantly improve the quality of our lives. That’s why we produce compelling and informative content aimed to help people use technology better, and even change their lives through the advice, help and features on our site.
About Head of Content:
Head of Content will be accountable for driving the strategy for creation, development, outreach and marketing of content at JoyofAndroid. An ideal candidate is able to audit existing content, come up with a game plan for next level of growth and put together comprehensive plan for future content.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You should be able to conduct content audit on existing content and offer recommendation.
- Advice on A/B and Multivariate content testing. Own the process and able to tweak to ensure maximum results.
- You should be familiar with competitor analysis, style guide, gap analysis, content based on user personas, SEO pitfalls and content distribution models.
- Is able to come up and tweak content strategy and information architecture for JoyofAndroid after understanding user expectations, desktop research, competitive nature, qualitative and quantitative analysis, interviews and surveys.
- Should be able to identify new content opportunities and strategies in-line with JOA business strategy.
- Produce content guide, voice of the blog, moderation and governance protocols for JOA content team.
- Work closely with editorial team to ensure that the strategy is implemented as expected.
- Is able to champion content marketing efforts including outreach and content distribution.
Ideal candidate should have proven track record in content strategy / content marketing and experience in leading content/marketing team. This could be in traditional editorial like news/magazine or in consumer website industry.