Peacoat Media is a growing online media company with several lifestyle websites across its portfolio.
We’re looking for a talented and committed freelance writer who can help us produce quality informational and buying-guide content for our guitar website for beginners, Strummingly.com
What's in it for you?
Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also form part of a fun and close-knit team who are driven to grow the site further.
We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work (at least 4,000-10,000+ words per week, depending on your availability) and world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- You'll have at least 2+ years blog writing experience (ideally in the guitar or musical instruments niche) and the proven ability to craft engaging and persuasive fluff-free copy
- You'll be hardworking and have the genuine ability to deliver at least 4,000 words of content each week
- You play the guitar and have a genuine interest in the hobby
- Writing samples are essential
- Competitive freelance rates of 3c-6c per word, depending on experience
- Consistent workload every week of 4,000 + words
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
Sounds Like You?
We want to hear from you! Apply via the link for a confidential discussion.