I am looking for someone to submit guest posts to high quality websites.
This job will involve:
- Collecting a list of relevant email addresses from high quality websites
- Reaching out to the editor via email
- Using automatic follow up software like 'GMass'
- Organising, writing and then submitting the guest posts
To do this job, you must:
Understand what a high quality website looks like
- Does it already have google traffic?
- Does it have good metrics like DA (moz) TF trust flow from majestic and UR (url rating from ahrefs)?
- Does it have well written authoritative articles?
Do you know how to suggest interesting and relevant topics that will excite, entice and get the editor asking "I need to read that article" so that they accept your guest post?
Do you know how to get high quality articles written quickly?
Do you know how to stay organised and follow up until the article goes live?
Do you want to be paid $135 per live guest post?
Do you want on-going, well paid, flexible work that is performance based?