Thank you for your interest in joining the team!
A bit about my agency and myself - My name is Jay Regan & I own an e-commerce product business in the paddle board space called GILI Sports. We have over 1000 positive product reviews, and we strive make the most killer SUPs and accessories out there.
We’re looking for a content writer who’s quick, efficient, and can follow directions. You’ll be writing guest posts 600 words to 800 words in length.
For this job posting, I will be screening 3-5 candidates by having them write one article. The pay is $30 per 1000 words.
We’re looking for a candidate who:
- Never misses deadlines
- Listens to direction
- Has excellent grammar and sentence structure
- Can communicate ideas effectively
- Graciously accepts construct feedback
- Are very familiar with Google Drive
- Posses the ability to deal with changes in procedures
- Has the capability to take on more hours
- Is reasonably responsive to messaging
Don't let that scare you - I'm very easy going! There's just a lot of moving parts to this operation and a lot of team members, so one missed deadline can throw a whole line of people off.
When applying, please send an example of your work via Google Docs with edit access enabled.
Please also answer these questions in this order:
- What is hyperlink?
- Which sentence has the proper usage of they’re, there, or their:
- Look at the dinosaur over they’re!
- Look at the dinosaur over there!
- Look at the dinosaur over their!
3. Is it possible to make an image clickable?
4. If you have published any blog posts in the past, please include a link as your answer. If you have not or can not provide a link, please answer with "I can not provide an example of my work.”
5. Is bolding and italicizing important in blog articles? Why?
6. What is your rate, per word, for guest post articles?
7. What is your best email address?
We will be reviewing applications this week and will reach out beginning January 14. We would like to full two guest post writing positions by January 21.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. I’m looking forward to meeting you!
Applications that ignore or omit questions will be discarded.