LOOKING FOR: A writer who is capable of writing about how to scientifically benefit from drinking green tea.
NOTE: Only accepts applicants with phone/email and link to portfolios.
We plan to launch a Green tea brand and want to be super honest with customers about the weight loss part. I feel that most Teatox brands have been trying to manipulate consumers with distorted body image in order to promote their products by making customers have excessive expectations. What I plan to do is to be totally honest about the effect (I will tell on the website that one would never lose expected weight by drinking a cup of green tea for 14 days) and the real effect of green tea and how to realistically benefit from drinking green tea with scientific evidence. So I need someone to help me with providing scientific content to educate consumers so they can realistically understand the actual benefits of green tea and consume it.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in organizational communications, ideally in the wellness field.
- Proven success in writing professional and persuasive content that effectively communicates ideas and achieves objectives.
- Experience in developing, executing and measuring communication plans
- Superior grammar, editing and proofreading skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to collaborate with colleagues.
- Strong project management skills with capacity to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with email management software and social media.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations and communicate the information with clarity and accuracy to various audiences.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to communicate well and thrive in an all-remote setting.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization content writing
- Strong writing and editing skills, to produce content that will be useful for SEO efforts
- Experience pitching content and developing backlinks
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in communications, journalism, public relations or related field
- Knowledge about related scientific fields such as Dietetics, Biology, and medical science
- Social Media
- Email Management
- Digital Content
- Interpersonal Communication
- Web Content Writing
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Search Engine Optimization