We're looking for content writers with experience playing Golf to write content for The Left Rough.
Ideally, you should be a native english speaker and be somewhat knowledgable of Golf.
Topics will include basic golf instruction, equipment reviews, and general golf content.
Topics will be assigned weekly with a target word count between 1500 - 3000 words.
This position will only be responsible for providing content. No requirement to upload / post content but experience using WordPress is a plus.
- Most articles will be between 1,500 - 3,000 words per post
- Write in a conversational tone, actionable information, no fluff.
- Short paragraphs, around 2 or 3 lines max. Shorter is better.
- Use sub-headings that help readers that are skimming
- Wrap up each post with a conclusion.
- Include relevant links in the article.
- Include outbound links to any mentioned company, article, or survey.
- For each article, headlines, title tags and descriptions will be needed as well.