The team behind HealthyHandyman.com is once again looking to expand our team of American ghostwriters.
We are a relatively new company who maintains a couple of fast-growing niche sites.
What We Need
We're in need of several telecommuting ghostwriters to help us grow our sites with great content that our readers will love.
We're looking for long-term hires (multiple months) and can provide you a lot of work.
Writers are typically offered up to 15,000 words of work per assignment to be completed according to our specific guidelines. The 15,000 words of work may be split up into several different pieces of content.
Writers will need to be able to research topics that they have little knowledge on and be able to create content on that topic from scratch.
Our orders typically consist of product reviews, product comparisons, and blog posts.
Topics we cover: (we have sites for each of these)
- Power tools
Why choose us?
- Lots of consistent, long-term work
- We can assign you 5-20k words of content to write each week (depending on how much you can do)
- Work remotely (in your pajamas)
- You'll be paid within 2 business days of submitting your completed work
- Skype-based text communication only; no long, boring conference calls
- Flexible: we respect your schedule and your work capacity. We know that you probably have other gigs
- American writers only (We will find out you're not American when we go to pay you for your test assignment. Please do not apply if you are not American. We will not pay.)
- What's the capital of France. Please answer this in your application
- Must follow our writing documentation/instructions.
- A computer with internet access, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Skype, and a PayPal
- Proper grammar and spelling is mandatory
- Can use the internet to research topics in which you have no experience
- Can use your research to create valuable, informative content that flows well
- An understanding of how to speak to your audience properly
- Must be punctual; you must reply on Skype within 24 hours
- Must always hit deadlines
How To Apply
- Send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Use "Writer Application for HealthyHandyman" as the subject line.
- Tell us about yourself in no more than 4 sentences
- Attach two documents/links of your previous work
- Please write a 100-word blurb in the email body on why one should own a backpack blower