We are in the process of launching a counter-culture gender studies website that focuses on issues most gender equality sites ignore or handle in a biased manner.
A few examples include:
- Lack of resources and bias in existing resources for men suffering from domestic violence
- Anti-male messaging in modern media with terms like mansplaining, manspreading, etc...
- Sexist gender-focused (rather than gender-neutral) laws.
- Sexism against the trans community (particularly male-to-female trans)
- Human rights violation of circumcision of baby boys or girls.
- Lack of resources for boys doing more poorly in education (especially minority boys)
- Specific women's issues that are not properly covered in modern gender rights publications
- Much more...
We will be working on developing a library of about 50 articles across many different topics before launching the site fully. Once this project is finished and launched, we may continue using your services to continue adding content to the site over time.
Who You Should NOT Be:
We are not looking for extreme MGTOW types or extreme feminist types to write for this site. We are focusing on moderate, unbiased individuals who have a rare ability to focus on individual issues that may affect someone negatively because of their gender (male or female).
If you believe either men or women as a group are entirely privileged and that one group doesn't experience social bias or discrimination because of their gender, please don't apply to write for us.
This is an egalitarian publication, which means all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation, deserve equal treatment and equal rights. This is not going to be a feminist publication, so if you identify as feminist, please do not apply. If you identify as MGTOW, please do not apply. If you are MRA because you believe only women have privileges, please do not apply.
Please Apply (Read Carefully):
As you can imagine, not many writers will be left after this filtering process. But if you are left and you feel very passionately about these issues, then we want YOU.
If this describes you, please include the following information in your response:
- Your personal stance on gender equality in America
- At least 3 samples of past online writing work (if you don't have anything published, please DO NOT apply).
- Describe a situation where you've witnessed a man being discriminated against because of his gender.
- Describe a situation where you've witnessed a woman being discriminated against because of her gender.
- Your rate for 1000 word, well-researched article.
Please include the phrase: "I read your job description" in the first line of your response or your email will be automatically deleted.
We look forward to working with you!