Gardeningchores.com is looking for subject matter experts in the areas of gardening, landscaping.
We’re looking for 5 to 8 experienced garden writers who can craft excellent growing guides and other written material on a regular basis. Payment is 2.5 to 3 cents per word, via Paypal.
We are seeking horticulturists, master gardeners, serious home gardeners, homesteaders, and others who have academic or hands-on experience.
We are looking for writers with differing skills sets to tackle gardening content from various perspectives.
This content ranged from
• Flower gardening
• Indoor Gardening under light
• Organic and conventional
• Container Gardening
• Pest control
• Landscape design
• Product buying guides and reviews
Types Of Content
We usually publish 3 types of content
1: List post: also known as a numbered list post, or a (shudder) listicle, and it’s a post whose headline features a numbered collection of things. This post, for example, is a list post.
2: How to posts: Like https://www.gardeningchores.com/growing-zucchini-in-pots/
3: Response post: Like https://www.gardeningchores.com/best-place-for-orchids-in-the-house/
Writer(s) will be expected to write approximately 80% information content and 20% buying guides / product review content.
Writers must be capable of writing unique and original pieces in an informal style with minimal fluff. No rehashed crap from the around the net.
In depth 1,500 to 5,000 word articles articles are the norm, but we change it up occasionally with shorter pieces.
Our Ideal Candidates
- Native speakers of American English
- Based in the US.
- Have some online presence displaying their expertise and are willing to publish articles under their own name.
- The ability to take decent photos of plants that you may be personally growing, or encounter is a plus.
- Ability to take decent step-by-step photos of gardening related projects is a plus.
- We are looking to publish a large amount of content quickly.
- This is currently a highly flexible role whereby you can start with one article per month or many articles per week depending on your availability.
- Please include any relevant gardening, horticultural, or agricultural education or experience in your application.
Those are not ALL requirements, just preferences.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you’re not a native speaker of American English.
If you're interested, please fill out this form:
I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working with you.