We’re looking for a talented social media manager to help us with content creation and management for our clients. We’ve recently launched a new service making effective social media management affordable for small businesses, with a focus on creative digital agencies as a first market. Our aim is to help small businesses use social in the most effective way to communicate and position their brands online.
We’re looking for energetic, motivated and independent people. You’ll need to have a passion for writing and be a skilled social media user.
Have you been blogging and using social channels to promote a business or blog? Keep reading!
What will you be doing?
This is more than just writing, the key to the role is to combine customer management and communication skills, marketing skills to understand our client’s business and writing skills to prepare relevant social media posts.
- developing relationships with our customers, understanding their business, coming up with relevant topics, creating and curating the right posts for their brands
- finding and getting an understanding of valuable content in the categories you’ve been assigned, then write social media posts that read like catchy “headlines” or recommendations for the content.
Our platform provides the tools to remove all the time intensive and low-value activities associated with social media management.
We want to make your job easy and enjoyable, focusing on the two activities we consider key: understanding a brand, writing engaging social media posts.
– good understanding of tech, marketing, social media, bonus if you have website management, coding or business experience
– perfect English writing – proven by existing social media and writing work
– marketing experience – you can write concisely, express yourself clearly and simply
– social media skills – you need to know how to use hashtags, images and mentions effectively
How we work
We’re a remote team spread around the world. We enjoy this way of working and the freedom it affords all of us. We collaborate daily mainly using chat (Slack/Skype) and awesome, simple tools like Trello.
We care about the people working with us and aim to build long-lasting relationships with anyone who will join the company. For this, personality fit on top of skills is key. We’re looking for smart, independent and creative people who want to build something great, take decisions independently and make an impact on a small business and its customers.
Your working hours
We will decide together on a work schedule that works for you based on your life and priorities. You can work from wherever you want and whenever you want. We like to find responsible people and let them do their job autonomously.