Our company, Next Ventures, is looking for a skilled and passionate outreach manager who can become a dedicated part of our growing team.
We’re a digital PR marketing agency consisting of over thirty employees. For our clients we create articles and online content, which are published on major websites, to help build their brands and online presence.
Most of the articles and content we create are in the tech, fintech, cybersecurity, and online marketing niches.
Please take a look at our site here so you can see what we’re all about - (link removed)
Your daily responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Handling daily email communication with clients (this will be the biggest part of what you do)
- Handling daily LinkedIn communication with clients
- Working with our Outreach and Writing/Editing teams to assign articles to clients
- Organizing tasks and keeping the team updated on the progress of ongoing assignments using team-based tools such as Slack, HubSpot (our primary tool), and AirTable
- Working with our team on other daily tasks and priorities (creating and sending invoices to clients, filling out documents, etc.)
- Reporting to our Outreach Directors on the status of current tasks and assignments at the end of each week
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have the following qualities:
- Be a native English speaker (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc)
- Have impeccable spelling and grammar skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong organizational and managerial skills
We want to make clear that we're looking for someone who can dedicate themselves to this job. This is a near full time position and you can expect to work around five to six a day on weekdays at minimum.
The starting hourly rate will be $20-25 per hour depending on your experience (with strong potential for future raises).
What is the capital of Greece? Please state this at the top so we know you've read the job posting.
If interested, please apply with your resume and an overview of your relevant experience.
If we like what we read, we'll get back to you to schedule an in-depth interview to see if you'd be a good fit!
If we decide to hire you, we’ll bring you into our Slack channel to introduce you to the rest of the team, get you set up with our current processes, and you’ll start training under our current outreach directors Theo and Nick.
The Next Ventures Team