We have multiple part-time openings on our team for native English-speaking writers willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
We have hired over ten people from Problogger over the past three months and expect to hire five more this month.
These five, for the next couple months, will primarily work on guides and product reviews of guns, BBQ grills, home security, HVAC systems, and more.
In addition, we need assistance with our general legal content and work for CBD clients.
We are a small, rapidly growing business. Our writers and editors live all over the world.
These positions are virtual. You can live anywhere as long as you are online during our core hours.
We pay by the hour, based on a 25-hour workweek. Writers must agree to a set period to work online for 5 hours each day, usually Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM EST.
There are plenty of opportunities to work extra hours at night or on weekends if you choose to do so.
We start all writers at $10/hour or $1000/month based on a 25 hour week. Pay raises depend on demonstrated skills.
We hire management and editor positions from within. All writers are eligible to apply for these positions.
We use Monday.com, Google Drive, and Slack.
We pay monthly through PayPal or Xoom.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- We strongly prefer candidates who grew up and attended college and secondary schools in the U.S./UK/AUS/Canada/Ireland/New Zealand.
- You must have at least one year's experience.
- We prefer candidates with at least an undergraduate degree but will consider strong writers without degrees or in the process of matriculating.
We offer selected candidates a paid test piece, approximately 750-1000 words minimum, paying between $12 and $15.
If the writing meets our requirements, we will offer you an hourly position.
If you are interested in writing a paid test piece, please email: [email protected]
Your email should include three things:
- Attach a copy of your resume to the email.
- In the body of the email, please tell us a little bit about yourself and your interests.
- Include a sample of your writing or a link to something you have written (preferably non-academic).
NOTE: Due to the volume of applicants, we cannot respond to every writer who applies.
You can assume that if we are interested, you will receive a reply from us within two weeks of applying.