While our competitors churn out dull, bulk SEO content that would make the IRS tax code look interesting, we strive for excellence and consistency.
As such, we’re looking for talented writers who love hard work as much as they love deadlines.
We offer the chance to work as part of a killer team producing engaging, well-designed, well-thought-out and entertaining content for our medium-sized business audience.
We believe you will learn about new and emerging trends, develop as a writer and love our unique way of working.
We pay well, fast and like clockwork (unlike others).
SherpaDesk is an emerging web-based solution that helps small to medium-sized businesses get stuff done, manage their customers, and get paid.
You will have a chance to help shape the future direction of our website site and its content.
Key Requirements for Writers
- Delivers quality content that meets deadlines
- Obsesses about their accuracy & quality
- Understands the importance of following our feedback
- Considers sloppiness in facts & accuracy a cardinal sin
- Wishes to learn & grow beyond their current writing abilities
- Willing to work our way – it may differ from your past experiences
We have a zero-tolerance policy on broken promises, flakey behavior or disappearing acts. If anybody has used these words to describe you during adulthood, please do not apply (and get help!)
Who We’re Looking for
We’re most definitely not looking for clones. But everyone on our team shares a handful of attributes:
For the writer roles:
- Native level English speaker
- Exceptional writing skills
- (US English)
- Strong research skills
- Basic technical proficiency (eg, most writers run their own blogs/websites, some can code)
For every role:
- Good communicator (remote work is otherwise impossible)
- Able to follow a set way of working (eg, how to invoice)
- Happy working solo (ie, without micromanaging or nagging)
- Well organized (ie, deadlines get met, without excuses or exceptions)
- Rock-steady reliable – your word is your bond
- Enjoys having fun
Please send an email to [email protected] with:-
- A 4-5 sentence introduction explaining why you think you would be a good fit;
- Three URLs showcasing your work
- Format your subject line as follows: Your Name | Freelance Writer | SherpaDesk
Example: John Doe | Freelance Writer | SherpaDesk