We are looking for writers for the new freelance platform that will launch the 1st of January 2017.
In short it works like this:
Customers post jobs and select a quality level, writers will be categorized based on quality levels and can bid on those jobs. If a client accepts your bid the job is yours.
The benefit compared to other freelance sites are our levels, that way you don't have to compete with lower level writers that will constantly under-bid you.
Other benefits include:
- You can write when ever you want.
- You can earn as much as you want.
- You can write whatever you want.
- You set your own prices.
- You work for an awesome start-up.
We truly can't make it better than that!
We do have some requirements
- You proofread your own work for typos.
- You check your work for spelling/grammar mistakes.
- You write one hundred percent unique content.
- You are from a native English speaking country.
We don't have editors at our platform so these requirements are important!
Finances & approvals:
A client submits a job and you place your bid. We add a 20% margin so if you bid $20 the client will see a bid of $24.
Once the bid gets accepted the $24 will be charged from his/her account and the money will be reserved for you.
After the client approved your content the $20 will be placed in your account, easy as that.
We send out payments once a week through Paypal and there is no minimum threshold.
Our application process:
As we've dealt with an awful lot of abuse we are quite strict and require the following:
- A message from your personal Facebook account.
- Copy ID or driving license (you can edit out sensitive information).
- A 250 words sample article on a topic we provide.
The sample article will then be reviewed by myself and by a few other long-term writers and based on that you start at either our 2 or 3 star level. You will not be paid for the sample btw. It's a small effort to proof your worth.
Please send your application to: [email protected], upon receiving it we will supply you with the link to send the Facebook message to and provide you with a topic for the sample article.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!