Are you a podcast-lover who excels at writing? Do you want to help change the world, one relationship at a time? Rise25 is looking for a Content Writer to create podcast show notes for a wide range of B2B clients.
As a member of our content team, your primary responsibility will be to research and draft podcast show notes for clients.
You will transform a variety of podcast episodes into engaging posts that reflect each client’s tone of voice and summarize the episode in a readable and informative manner. You will also have the opportunity to work on other exciting projects within the Rise25 content team.
Work where you want, when you want. We take pride in our culture and invest in our team with new team member mentoring sessions (so you get up to speed faster) and you get paid to learn with our monthly book club and free Masterclass subscription.
We also believe in giving back and contribute to micro entrepreneurs in emerging countries throug Kiva.org, and have contributed to supporting refugees in Eastern Europe.
- Writing podcast show notes on behalf of clients or our company.
- Researching and writing articles for Rise25 (we have been published in Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Business Insider, and many other high-profile publications).
- Drafting social media copy for Interactive Dynamic Audios to be published to our social media following of 100K+ or for clients.
- Drafting email copy for content marketing purposes.
- Attending regular check-ins and meetings with the team.
- This position is remote and self-paced. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can devote at least 20 or more hours per week, but if you have fewer hours available at least initially, that is OK.
You must be good at self-direction and taking initiative. In addition, it is important to us that all of our team members are detail-oriented and meticulous; therefore, in the application form below, when it asks for your “favorite vegetable?” please fill in the word “eggplant.”
- Quick with communication via email and Slack
- Nice — we spend a lot of time working, so we want to be on a team with nice people
- The ability to write like a native American English speaker (even if you are not a native English speaker)
- Detail-oriented with a good grasp of grammar and AP style
- Highly organized and can use documents in Google Drive
- Have reliable internet and are able to work independently
- Bonus points if you have been involved in some way with podcasting, radio, or other related media activity (but not required)
Our writing staff is overseen by former White House writer and speechwriter John Corcoran who has also previously written for Forbes, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, Business Insider, and more. You have the opportunity to learn from and be mentored by John directly, while also working with interesting businesses that want to get more clients, referrals, and strategic partnerships using a podcast.
Who We Are:
Rise25, LLC is a company on a mission to help businesses connect with their ideal prospects, referral partners, and strategic partners using a podcast.
Co-founders Dr. Jeremy Weisz, a chiropractor turned serial entrepreneur, and John Corcoran, a former White House writer and speechwriter, were early adopters of the podcasting medium and between them have over 22+ years of experience with podcasting. Today, Rise25 works with top-notch B2B businesses around the globe, including one of the nation’s largest ticket sellers, consulting firms, law firms, and more. Learn more at: www.Rise25.com/about
Please fill this out to be considered:
More details on what we offer here:
(NOTE: Please only apply through this link and do not contact us through other means or channels.)
Be sure to read the full description above before applying.