Do you consider yourself an expert in men’s style, grooming, dating, fitness, or self-development?
Do you read or watch men’s guides in your spare time? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We’re a media company that runs a number of websites. We’re looking for expert men’s lifestyle writers who can help us expand our growing site, TheAdultMan.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most. Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us.
You’ll be covering topics restricted to just one or two of these men’s categories and depending on your expertise:
- Self-development/general men’s lifestyle
We need true experts and enthusiasts---no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for one or more of the above verticals, it’s not going to work.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site further. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans (and more websites) in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 3+ years writing experience
- Must have writing samples in one of men’s style, grooming, dating, fitness, or self-development/lifestyle.
- Competitive freelance rates of 3c-5c per word, depending on experience
- Consistent workload every week of between 2,000 (minimum) to 5,000 + words.
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
Sounds like you? Please apply now!