We are looking for freelance finance writers to produce content in a personable, fun, and engaging way.
Ideally, you should have a solid background in one or more of the following areas: investing, retirement, insurance and financial planning.
- Be able to write well-sourced, thorough and informative evergreen articles that engage our readers.
- Ability to pitch stories and creatively approach evergreen topics.
- Have a strong command of your subject area and a willingness to learn more.
- Have a keen sense of what content works well in personal finance.
- Understand SEO best practices and how they factor into quality content.
- Be driven by a constant curiosity to get more and better answers.
- Ability to adopt the brand voice and develop content within brand guidelines and style.
- Meet regular deadlines.
The readers mean the world to us, and we want to engage them in the most authentic and helpful ways possible. One way this translates into our content is by publishing articles using first-hand experiences, anecdotal advice, hints of humor, and real-talk – like chatting with a friend who is seeking advice from a trusted source.
All submissions must pass a Copyscape test and no plagiarized content will be accepted.
Please apply below via ProBlogger, sending relevant samples and your price per word (in USD). If we think you’re a good match for us, we’ll be in touch. We may ask you to complete a paid trial article, depending on your portfolio.
It would be great to develop ongoing partnerships with some awesome writers!