We’re looking for savvy freelance writers with knowledge of the construction industry and experience writing engaging SAAS content. We’re currently scaling our blog and have the opportunity to provide ongoing, well-paid work. This is a freelance position that will pay $150-$250 per article.
Our vision and content strategy at Sablono
We aim to make Sablono a household name in the construction industry. To achieve this, we need great content that helps to educate and empower our audience.
The content we create typically serves two primary purposes:
- Educate and build brand awareness. To support our goals, we need content that will demonstrate thought leadership around key topics within the construction industry, providing insight and new perspectives.
- Generate leads. Inbound marketing is at the core of our growth strategy. We need the content we produce to attract our audience and generate leads. Here’s an example of a strategy that we’re following.
Examples of content we like
Tone/style of our content
- Conversational tone.
- Must help readers accomplish something, and/or learn.
- Detailed and technical explanations around how Sablono can be used on construction projects (we are typically speaking to leaders in the industry so the ability to dive deep is essential).
- Does not follow conventional essay format – short concise paragraphs that are easy to read.
- Fully formatted sections to make posts easy to skim through.
- You have an understanding of the construction industry.
- You have experience writing SAAS content.
- You are a storyteller.
- You can take initiative and come up with ideas with minimal guidance.
- You can research and interview subject matter experts if necessary.