We have openings on our team for native English-speaking writers willing to work 25-30 hours per week.
Writers draft quality content, blogs, and webpages in a variety of niches including legal content, medical content, guns and hunting, home security, grills, water softeners, jewelry, shipping, CBD, and much more.
These positions are virtual. You can live anywhere but you must be willing to work a set shift sometime between the hours of 8 AM – 5 PM EST.
We often, almost every week, invite writers to work extra hours at night or on weekends.
We start all writers, no exceptions, at $10/hour or $1000-$1200/month based on a 25-30 hour week. Pay raises depend on demonstrated skills.
We hire management and editor positions from within. All writers are eligible to apply for these positions.
We use Monday.com, Google Drive, and Slack. We also use different industry software products, depending on client requirements, such as the SEMrush writing tool and SEOsurfer.
We pay monthly by direct deposit.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- We strongly prefer candidates who grew up and attended college and secondary schools in the U.S./UK/AUS/Canada/Ireland/New Zealand.
- You must have one or more years’ experience.
- We desire candidates with at least an undergraduate degree but will consider strong writers without degrees or in the process of matriculating.
We offer selected candidates a paid test piece, paid through PayPal.
If the writing meets our requirements, we will offer you an hourly position immediately.
If you are interested in writing a paid test piece, please email: [email protected]
If you want to be considered, your email must include three things:
- A copy of your CV.
- A short cover note telling us a little bit about yourself and your interests.
- A sample of your writing or a link to something you have written (preferably non-academic).
Applicants that send emails that do not include these three things will not be considered.
NOTE: Due to the volume of applicants, we cannot respond to every writer who applies. You can assume, if we have not emailed you back within a week of your application date, we are not interested.