We are looking for a freelance writer with experience and interest in graphic design.
The content we are planning to produce will be mainly "How To's" for various graphic software applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Gimp, etc.)
This means you should be interested in testing out various tools and explaining how to use them in a simple way. Additionally, you should be able to deliver edited images for describing screenshots or providing a custom "featured image" for articles.
What you can expect:
- We care about quality! Every article has the purpose of helping the reader as much as possible, as quickly as possible
- Consistent Workload: You can expect a workload of 2-3 articles per week.
- Fair compensation: As articles will be short (based on word counts), we will figure out fair compensation based on articles/images, etc.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in both graphic design and as a writer is a big plus.
- You can take feedback and implement it into future writing: Especially in the very beginning, we will review the articles and go over them with you on a short call to make sure they meet our expectations.
- You don’t have a problem with having your name and a short bio published on the website.
- Clear communication and expectations: Be clear about what we can expect from you and always ask for feedback if necessary.
If you are interested, please fill out the following questionnaire:
What you can expect after submission:
Please understand that we are not able to answer every submission, especially as there are many spammy applications these days.
If we are happy with your application, we will set up a short call with you. If things go well, we will hand over a briefing to start with. This briefing will be used as a paid test article, so we will see if there is a fit and if the process works for both parties.