We are a UK-based travel and events brand looking for freelance writers.
A large proportion of our customers are involved in pre-wedding planning. Our blog is a source of inspiration and helpful advice on a wide range of wedding-related topics, from grooms getting engaged, to the duties and responsibilities of a best man or maid of honor.
As a member of our writers team you will have an important part to play in establishing our companys tone of voice, creating engaging content and helping develop our customer engagement further. It’s a great opportunity for someone with a love for creating great content and an interest in the events and wedding industry to influence this organisations content strategy.
We take a merit based approach, so we're not looking for any particular qualifications or experience. We'd much prefer to look at what you've done and have a chat. However, you should be:
- An exceptional writer with a great eye for content
- Happy working on online articles, blog posts, lightning rewrites, ghostwriting and proofreading
- Genuinely interested and passionate about the events and wedding industry
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently to strict deadlines
- Preferred but not essential: Basic knowledge of social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
To apply for a position as one of our regular writers, please fill in the application form below.