We are hiring multiple writers for our website dedicated to watches and smartwatches.
We are looking for skilled freelance writers with expertise and genuine interest in wristwatches and/or smartwatches. You do not need to own expensive watches nor have a large collection, but should have a good understanding of the watch industry and be familiar with a wide range of watch brands and types of watches.
- Brand Overviews - detailed profile of a specific brand, its history and product lines.
- Informational (How To Use a Watch Tachymeter)
- Watch Reviews (Orient 'Bambino Version IV' Review)
- Best XYZ Articles (Best Field Watches Under $500)
- A vs B (Garmin Fenix 6 vs Apple Watch 6)
- Native level of English.
- Ability to write in an engaging, conversational style.
- Writing must be ready to publish (spell-checked and free of any grammatical errors).
- Must have experience wearing and writing about watches and/or smartwatches.
- Must be able to consistently deliver content on a weekly basis.
Why work with us?
- Consistent work and possibility for long-term work.
- Prompt payments (Fridays payouts for work completed that week via PayPal or Remitly).
- Work from anywhere.
- Flexible schedule as long as you can hit weekly deadlines.
- Almost all communication via email, we do not require you to be online at any specific time.
To start all writing will be anonymous (you will not be named on the website), however some long-term writers may be offered an author’s bio and added to our “team” of contributors - which may help boost your online resume.
Please fill out this online form.
Due to a high number of responses, we may not be able to contact you. Only qualified candidates that completely fill out the form will be contacted via email and offered a paid trial article.