We are looking for freelance writers with experience in legal/accounting topics (the target group is small business owners/founders) with the ability to explain complex topics in a way that is easy to understand.
Only native writers from the US can be accepted.
What you can expect:
- We care about quality! Every article has the purpose of helping the reader as much as possible, meaning fluff will be removed (and not paid), and original research is necessary (not just rewriting whatever somebody else already wrote).
- Workload: You can expect a workload of 2-3 articles per week.
- Detailed briefings for every article.
- Tools and training, if necessary (Premium Grammarly)
- Fair compensation (starting with 0.08USD per word)
What we expect from you:
- Experience in the field: Ideally, you work/worked in the field of accounting or legal
- You have a strong ability to research and fact-check.
- You can take feedback and implement it into future writing: Especially in the very beginning, we will review the articles and go over them with you on a short call to make sure they meet our expectations.
- You don’t have a problem with having your name and a short bio published on the website.
- Clear communication and expectations: Be clear about what we can expect from you and always ask for feedback if necessary.
- You enjoy writing!
If you are interested, please fill out the following questionnaire:
What you can expect after submission:
- Please understand that we are not able to answer every submission, especially as there are many spammy applications these days.
- If we are happy with your application, we will set up a short call with you. If things go well, we will hand over a briefing to start with. This briefing will be used as a paid test article, so we will see if there is a fit and if the process works for both parties.