Are you curious about the many different “side hustles” and ways people make money? And are you someone who is passionate about creating quality, helpful, engaging content?
If so, we have an exciting, long-term opportunity for you!
We are hiring a freelance writer to join our team and create quality reviews and articles about working from home, internet marketing, and other money making methods (online and offline).
Preference is given to those who understand the basics of WordPress and who have experience within the work from home niche. But this is not essential as training can be provided. The most important thing is that you are interested in the topic, willing to learn, and have a winning attitude. Your application will not be considered unless you quote the term “prosperity” in your application message and you must meet the requirements listed below.
- You must be a native English writer (US)
- You should be able to contribute a minimum of 5 articles (total 5000 - 10,000 words) per week.
- You should be able to write original, entertaining, informative and actionable content.
- You should HATE fluffy, overwritten content that never gets to the point!
- Must have some experience and be able to demonstrate previous work.
- Must adhere to agreed upon deadlines
- You must be familiar using Google Docs
- The rate is 3 cents per word (or $30 per 1000 words)
- Articles must be approved before payment is made
- Payment will be made every Monday for all approved articles (after your invoice is received)
- Payment will be made via PayPal.
You will be given detailed instructions on what you will be writing about, along with an article template and article example to reference.
You will be started on a trial basis (3 articles) to see how it goes and all going well, you will be hired for ongoing work. Also, your revenue can be increased by writing for other blogs we run, by taking on tasks such as adding images, implementing SEO in the article, and through quarterly performance based bonuses.
How to apply
Please answer a few simple questions and link to at least 3 samples of similar content you have published in your application.