I’m looking for a regular contributor for my blog, The SEO Project.
But first, if you haven't heard of any of these sites:
...then read no further, you're not the person I’m looking for.
If you have heard of those sites (or possibly even guest posted for them), keep reading, you may be the person I need!
Here’s what I’m looking for:
- You MUST have first-hand experience in marketing
- You MUST have a track record of writing for world's leading SEO/Marketing blogs.
- You MUST be extremely knowledgeable about digital marketing (and more specifically, SEO)
If that sounds like you - please reach out. I’m willing to pay extremely well for high-quality work. :-)
But first, please read the "how to apply" instructions VERY carefully and apply.
How to Apply
Firstly, I don't need your generic pitches and CVs. I'm sorry, but I won't reply to your email unless it has answers to the following questions:
1. What are your favourite SEO/Marketing blogs that you read regularly? Please give me the URLs. (I need at least 5)
2. Did you ever guest post on one of these blogs? Please send me links to all your guest posts on leading marketing blogs. (but no more than 10 please, in case you have too many of them)
3. I also need the following links:
- A link to your own blog (in case you have one);
- A link to your Twitter profile (in case you have one);
- A link to your Quora profile (in case you have one).
4. Please tell me about your first-hand experience with internet marketing. Did you ever work in a SEO/Marketing agency? Or did you ever do SEO freelance? Did you ever make money online with consulting / SEO / affiliates / blogging?
5. What do you think about the current content on my website (theseoproject.org)? I need your honest opinion. Pick a few articles and tell me what's good/bad about them.
Please send your answers to [email protected] and make sure your subject is "I understand SEO".