Are you a talented freelance writer who loves researching and comparing products and services?
Cansumer.ca needs your help to research and write honest, well-referenced product reviews and buyer’s guides on a weekly basis that will help Canadians find the best products and services available to them. Our content covers the full spectrum of the Canadian consumer’s lifestyle, from home & garden and investing, to tech and automotive.
Here are examples of the quality and style of writing we are looking for:
- Buyer’s Guides/"10 Best" (typically 2000-3000 words): https://cansumer.ca/best-winter-tires/
- Reviews (typically 1500-2500 words): https://cansumer.ca/eq-bank-review/
- Lists (typically 1000-2000 words): https://cansumer.ca/best-netflix-alternatives/
We provide detailed templates and briefs for each type of content so you know exactly what’s expected. We don’t expect you to have used the products you write about, however, we do expect you to determine the main features/criteria by which a particular product is assessed and how they may benefit a user.
You’re an ideal candidate if you:
- Are a Native English speaker with impeccable written English
- Have experience writing reviews and buyer’s guides
- Possess strong online research skills
- Have a data-driven mentality
- Have an attention to detail, accuracy, and proofreading skills
- Are familiar with Google Docs
- Write content with readers’ needs in mind
- Payment of $40-$80 per 1000 approved words
- Paid quickly - 1 week after work is approved
- Work remotely and set your own schedule
- Consistent, long-term work
- An opportunity to get your name out there
Interested? Please apply here:
We’ll get in touch ASAP (today or tomorrow) if you look like a good fit.