Do you consider yourself a kayaking expert? Do you have a passion for paddling? Are you looking to write articles to share your passion with others on the internet?
If you answered yes, then read on.
Hi! I'm Matt, and I run kayakaddicts.com. We’re looking for an enthusiastic kayaker who can help us grow our website, with quality content. We have a large backlog of content ideas that we’re ready to start producing.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - Kayaking! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us.
If you join our team, you’ll be working on product reviews, buying guides, informational content, and how-tos in order to help our readers learn more about the world of kayaking.
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also get regular feedback from me as we collaborate on making our content truly remarkable. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 2+ years of writing experience
- Must have kayaking writing samples (this can also be on other paddling topics)
- Ability to show your personality in your writing
- Capacity to write between 4 to 8 articles each month (ranging from 1500 - 3500 words each)
- Competitive freelance rates of 6 cents per word
- Consistent workload every month (between 8,000 - 25,000 words per month)
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team