We’re looking for freelance home decor/interior design writers who can contribute 2-3 articles per week (2000 - 4000 words per week) on a regular basis.
- The new writer would have to be passionate about interior design and should know how to engage people online. Good knowledge & experience of interior design writing is a big plus.
- Ability to research and create unique articles based on keywords. And bring new ideas in terms of interior design & home improvement.
- Background in journalism/freelance writing/Interior Design
- Experience writing for online publications/blog(s)
- Currently enrolled in, or graduated from art/design school
- Good with deadlines
- You don't have to have tons of experience in writing to apply. New writers who are willing to learn are welcome to apply as well.
- You will produce coherent well-written articles of 1000 – 3,000+ words on a topic related to interior design, architecture, decorating, home improvement in the home retailer industry or real estate
- Some current topics we want to cover include:
- Home decorating - write about room & home decorating tips.
- Home improvement - write about the types/descriptions of some essential furniture/exteriors in the home - types of sofas, windows, floors, clocks, etc.
- Here are some examples of the quality that we're looking for:
- Payment is 3 cents per word, via Paypal.
How To Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with "Home Design/Decor Writer For Homenish" in the subject line. Your email must include (Please answer these questions below in the email).
- A little about yourself, your previous writing experience and why you're a good fit for this position
- Where do you live? Where are you originally from?
- At least 3 articles you feel are closest to the writing style we like.
- Do you have any experience with the niche of interior design? Please tell us more about it.
Email us today. Thanks and good luck!