Do you consider yourself a coffee enthusiast? Do you spend more time crafting the perfect brew than you do with your family? Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things coffee? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
My name is Arun and I run CoffeeBrewingPro.com, a blog for coffee bean and gear product reviews, brewing guides, and recipes. We’re looking for an expert SEO coffee writer who can help us expand our site.
The site is in its early stages and we are putting an experienced content team together to produce top-quality content to grow the site into a hub for all things coffee and like-minded coffee enthusiasts.
So far we have seen some great success with the site in terms of Google rankings and traffic in a fairly short period of time and want to keep growing.
We have a large backlog of content ideas that we’re ready to start producing. The majority of these are commercial articles so you will need to be proficient in product selection and in-depth research.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - coffee! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider hot beverage genre in general.
For this, we need a true expert - no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for coffee, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
You must have high-quality research skills with a detail-oriented approach to be able to provide factually correct, unique, and helpful insights to our readers. SEO experience, personality, and coffee knowledge are highly important in this role to understand our processes.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a wider team that is driven to grow the site further. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools and training to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 3+ years of writing experience
- Must have coffee writing samples
- Must be a Native/Bilingual English speaker
- Experienced SEO content writer
- Able to carry out in-depth and high-quality research
- Excellent writing style with no spelling or grammatical errors
- Ability to show your personality in your writing
- Must have a genuine passion for the coffee niche
- Willing to take the time to learn new processes and work with us for the best content
- Competitive freelance rates: 5-6 cents per word
- Consistent workload every week: 10,000+ words
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- Work from home/anywhere
- Regular feedback to help you improve your writing
- You get to write about coffee!
To apply, fill in an application form here or click the button: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemf00PAXWroBhSm3Po79q5cuelhCG6bEuCeEOCe0mPOJLOZg/viewform?usp=sf_link