Are you a petrolhead? Do you love writing about cars and car engineering?
If you answered yes to both these questions then read on.
We run Utires, a company that sells car tires online.
We are looking to produce articles for:
- Car enthusiasts
- Hobbyist and potential car mechanics
- Motorsport fans
- General consumer advice on cars (car safety, buying guides etc)
You’ll be working with a team of industry experts, editors, marketers, and designers to bring your knowledge and expertise to life.
You’ll need to commit to writing at least 3 blog posts a week. If you have more capacity then there is no upper limit to how much we can order from you.
I must emphasize that we’re aiming for quantity over quality here. What matters to us is delivering factual, evidence-based, accessible advice to our readers.
We are offering a starting rate of 5 cents per word, paid promptly when articles are completed. With experience, you will also have direct input with the topics we write about and some of the publications that we look to write for so you can help build your name within the automotive industry.
- Car hobbyist, ideally with some experience of repairing, modifying, or racing cars
- At least two examples of articles that you have written about cars that you can show us
- Native English speaker/writer
- Ability to show personality through your writing (ie not sound like a robot)
- Ability to turnaround articles (1000-2000 words) in 3 working days
- Ability to make changes based on feedback within 1 working day.
- Consistent long term work
- Starting rate of 5 cents per work
- Fully remote role
- Regular feedback to help you improve your writing
- A seat at the table for editorial and content strategy decisions
- You get to make money writing about cars.
To apply please submit an application by emailing [email protected] Please use the word "axle" in your subject line