Are you a BUJO enthusiast? Do you love planning all aspects of your life in your notebook, complete with colorful pens, fun doodles, and washi-tape galore? Do you spend more time immersed in journal projects than you do on all your other hobbies combined? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading!
We’re looking for an expert and creative journaling writer to contribute to our site, Pageflutter.com. The site is 7 years old, with close to 200 articles about bullet journaling, art journaling, and tools for living your best, most creative, and most productive life. Last year alone, more than 600,000 readers turned to Pageflutter to find the best projects, advice, and ideas for their journals and lives.
This is an opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - journaling and planning! You might be:
- A bullet journaling hobbyist who can’t stop thinking about your next monthly spread;
- Someone who has mastered the art of habit tracking, and transformed your life in the process;
- An expert doodler, ready to share your talent with a community of readers;
- A creative force who loves smash books and art journaling;
- All of the above.
If that sounds like you, we want you to write for us.
To be successful in this role, you truly need to love journaling. If your mantra is “fake it ‘til you make it,” this isn’t the role for you.
Still here? Awesome!
So, what’s in it for you? This is an opportunity to make money from your passion, and share the projects you love doing with our readers. We offer a consistent and flexible flow of freelance writing work, along with a suite of editorial tools that can complement your skills as a writer and journaling enthusiast.
- At least 2+ years writing experience
- Writing samples in the bullet journaling, art journaling, planning, or productivity niches
- A journaling and planning enthusiast (bullet journaling, art journaling, etc) who is willing to share their work and expertise
- Competitive freelance rates, paying $0.06 per word.
- Consistent workload every week, starting at 1 article per week, with the opportunity to grow
- Flexibility to complete articles as and when you see fit, within an overarching deadline
- Work in a niche you’re passionate about